General Operative CorkApply now
Airport Staff are seeking a warehouse operative for a client based in Cork.
- Working on your own initiative and being a key player in the warehouse team to offer solutions in a timely and efficient manner to the end customer to ensure all aspects of operation are completed with accuracy and quality
- Work within guidelines to make sure all requested tasks are performed
- To be a positive \”face\” of the company and to develop excellent working relationships with customers (colleagues and all the departments in KN with they have to work with)
- Duties involve order picking, stock control, and general warehouse duties
- Completion and reporting of relevant paperwork
- Inspection of incoming and outgoing material
- Ensure Picks are 100% accurate before departure of the product from the warehouse
- Ensure all customer orders are transacted smoothly and delivered
- Provide 100% quality customer service to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Reports as required
- Accurate use of Warehouse management system Ciel FW
- Respond to all queries (by email or phone) in a timely manner with accurate information
- Be aware of the importance of following the Good Distribution Practice
- Full compliance GDP requirements.
- Completion and reporting of relevant paperwork.
- Labelling of product, loading and off-loading trucks.
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands.
- Any others ad-hoc duties as requested by your manager
- Full compliance with QSHE requirements
** Please note this role is a temporary role**