Logistic & Customer Service CoordinatorApply now
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistic & Customer Service Coordinator to work in a waste management company based in Clondalkin
This role is 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with the possibility of occasional weekend work
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications
·Effective interpersonal skills (verbal and written) to communicate with peers and management team.
· Previous experience in logistics & customer service industry.
· Strong organizational and multitasking abilities, with the capacity to handle a high volume of inquiries and tasks.
· Proficient in using computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office Suite and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
· Detail-oriented and capable of maintaining accurate records and documentation.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
You Key Responsibilities would be:
· Coordinate and schedule waste collection and disposal services according to customer needs and company resources
· Collaborate with logistics team to optimize routes and maximize operational efficiency.
· Resolving any issues or queries in relation to day-to-day operations. From collections crews, customer services, customers, sales team, or other stakeholders.
· Demonstrate a \’can do\’, first time fix, problem solving attitude.
· Ensure service delivery is always met through route optimisation and monitoring. Pulling and interpreting reports from cameramatics on a weekly & monthly basis. Highlighting any issues and assisting in remedying the issues identified.
· Working with the Logistic Manager to develop and embed a safe working environment at the depot. Assisting the Logistic Manager and H&S Manager in the delivery of toolbox talks to the collections team and participate other safety related items and events.
· Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own and the wider team\’s, objectives.
· Maintain accurate records of customer service interactions, transactions, and service requests.
· Resolve customer complaints and issues promptly and professionally, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement 20 days plus 9 bank holidays
- Free parking on site
- Training and Development – Support with continuous development
- Progression Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme.