Underwriting Administrator – InsuranceApply now
Our client is looking for an Underwriting Administrator to be involved in the processing and issuing of new risk policies.
As an Underwriting Administrator, your role will heavily involve the processing of New Business Risk applications. The candidate will need to provide high-quality on-demand services for customers and brokers and have the ability to organise their flow of work within the department.
Your Skills and Experience
As the Underwriting Administrator your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
* Input and issue of Risk policies
* Post-processing for insurance applications
* Dealing with broker queries (via mail, email and telephone)
* Issuing letters, emails and Documents to Brokers
* The successful candidate will display excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* You have 1-2 years of hands-on underwriting experience
* You will be committed to achieving excellent customer outcomes
* You will possess excellent organisational skills and display the ability to manage your time and workload as required while displaying a flexible approach to your work and learning
* You will be highly accurate in the daily processing that is completed
* You will have good computer and keyboard skills
What do we offer:
- 10 month FTC
- Salary range 30-35k
- Hybrid working
- Training & development opportunities
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Bike to work/Tax Saver
- Bicycle Parking & Shower Facilities; and more!
The primary work location is Blackrock. The position is Dublin-based but occasional travel may be required to other locations.